Having a business website is an essential part of your online presence. Your site:
- is part of your business identity and branding
- allows you to communicate with your client and allows them to get in touch with you
- can allow you to sell products and provide services online.
Step 1: Get a domain name and URL
It’s important to choose a good domain name. It affects:
- how easily client can find your site
- how much client will trust your website and brand
- your intellectual property and trademark protection.
Do you already have a domain name? Relax, we can move your domain to our servers which is much faster and cheaper.
Still confused about what a domain is? Here we give a few explanations about domains
Your domain name is part of your URL (unique resource locator). A URL is a website address on the internet. It allows customers to get to your website.
The URL consists of the following parts:
- HTTP or HTTPS: if the website has a security certificate (SSL), the first part of the URL is HTTPS. If there is no security certificate, it will be HTTP
- www: indicates that this is a website displayed on the World Wide Web
- domain name: the name of your website, for example, joecafe
- domain name extension: the part of the URL after the domain name, for example, .com .net .org .us or something else. Let's say we choose .com
In conclusion, your domain name will look like this: https://www.joecafe.com
Your domain name should be easy to remember and type in a browser.
- make it too long (for example, joecafeisthebestcafeintown.com)
- use hyphens or underscores (for example, the_best-cafe-in-austin.com)
- use zeros or numbers in place of the letters (for example, th3_b3st_c4fe_in_4ustin.com)
- use incorrect spelling (for example, bstcafeinaustin).
After choosing a domain name, you need to choose a suitable domain name extension. The domain name extension is the part of the URL that indicates where the domain name is registered.
The most common choice for American businesses is .us WHY?
- shows a business is registered in America
- is trusted by the local market
- have SEO impact in local search
The . us domain extension is not available to everyone. In order to buy a .us domain, you must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States, an individual whose home or domicile is in the United States or an organization that is incorporated in the US
We will use the domain checker to search for domain availability. Get search results instantly. We can't help you buy an unavailable domain, but we can help you choose the right domain name for your business.
Step 2: Make sure you have this :
We will learn about your company so that we can help you create a website that is perfect for your company. That’s why, we really need this information, and our team will contact you soon for further discussion.
1. Branding information
A brand is a name, term, design, symbol, logo, fonts, colors or any other feature that identifies one seller’s good or service as distinct from those of other sellers. It’s great if you already have a company profile as a PDF or Power Point document. We will develop it to get the right composition to make your website look professional.
2. Website goal or purpose
It can be tricky to get started if you don’t have any website goals examples. Here are some website goals examples you might set in the 2023 on our suggestions:
Get serious about your bounce rat, Increase your site traffic, Invest in search engine optimization (SEO), Focus on conversion rate optimization, Update your website for accessibility, Decrease your cart abandonment rate, Grow your email subscribers, Start a blog, Increase the number of pages a user visits, Increase the number of leads your website generates.
Now, let’s make sure our goal is relevant. What are we looking to achieve? Let’s add some context.
I want to incrase our homepage’s visitors see on our website.
With this, you need several options… What kind do you want? Improve SEO and get tons of visitors but over a longer period of time? Using Google Ads and getting tons of targeted visitors instantly? Or do a lot of interactions posting the home URL to various social media?
However, When you provide “website goal or purpose” information to us, we will provide feedback with data according to our experience. We just need to make sure you get the best website for your business so you don’t waste money and time.
Step 3: Website Builder
1. Choose Template
We’ve prepared at least 48 sample templates for you to choose from. You can also click the “live preview” button to see how the website template looks like in its entirety. This is a small sampling of our library of over 3,400 templates. Reach out to us here and we can help match you to the right template.
2. Complete Questionnaire
Let us get to know you! We need to know you, you can fill in your name, email, industry, and the primary purpose of the website. You can also ask us questions in that form.
Step 4: Website Ready!
Our team will immediately create your website with the appearance you choose as soon as possible, a maximum of 5 days. After that, we will invite you to the bugherd platform to customize your website content and design. You get priority access to free content migration for 1 year!! We can also do a Google Meet to discuss a few things, You can do a lot of interaction with us.
We do this so that you get the website you really need.